CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-04T22:02:49+00:002012 Infiniti G37 CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-04T22:02:49+00:00
- Drive Vehicle to Run Monitors 2nd Emission Test Pasted
- Brake Measurements: ALL REPLACED Tire Measurements: ALL REPLACED *** Catalytic Converter has internal rattle ***
- Check computer for codes Found 1 code: C1155 – Brake Fluid Level Low Check & fill brake fluid reservoir Clear codes from computer Test drive vehicle=Lights stayed off Squeal noise from left front Check brakes= Front brakes fail inspection & rear brakes are borderline. Recommend replace all brakes & rotors. Call customer with diagnosis & estimate.
- Install New Brake Pads, Clean Caliper Pins & Slides * We recommend to replace brake rotors when replacing brake pads to eliminate noise issues when braking *
- Replace Both Front Brake Rotors
- Install New Brake Pads. Check Caliper Operation & Brake Fluid Level
- Includes: Clean & Adjust both parking brake shoes that are located underneath the rear brake rotors.
- Replace Both Front Wiper Blades
- Replace both front side marker bulbs
- Please keep tires rotated every 6,000 miles, for longer tire life
- Check Tire Pressure, Wheel Run – Out, & Front Suspension Components, Check Present Alignment Condition and Align Front & rear Settings to Specification Any parts, or labor over 1 hour will have an additional charge
- Drive Vehicle to Run Monitors
MICHAEL S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/3/2021